The most authentic visual brands are aligned with the company story, strategy, and purpose.
A visual identity project is ideal for technology companies that need a cohesive look and feel for all marketing, communications, and product touchpoints.
If you’re faced with:
- Inconsistent visual look and feel throughout marketing, sales, and brand materials
- Lack of visual differentiation from competitors
- Cost of “reinventing the wheel” with each new marketing campaign / project
This project can help:
- Create a cohesive visual system across all brand touchpoints
- Align your team around a set of visual standards to help guide the creation of all future marketing, communications, product design
- Provide your team the visual tools they need to be able to communicate the story to future customers / clients
- Differentiate you from competitors
Our open source experience extends well beyond our knowledge of software. Openness, collaboration, and partnership are fundamental aspects of every project and client engagements.
We work together closely, operating as an extension of your team, with a proven approach that combines your organizational expertise with our fresh perspective—creating stronger organizations and teams as a result.
A Visual identity guide that packages all of the visual system elements. It will guide your internal team and help ensure visual consistency across all brand materials in the future. Elements of the guide would include:
- Visual organizing principle: a 3-5-word statement capturing a key, story-driven idea that will guide the creation of the visual identity. The principle is an internal concept, and aligns all visual choices going forward.
- Visual mark: the symbol expressing the visual organizing principle
- Visual system: key identity elements including color palette, typefaces, patterns, imagery, iconography
2 – 4 months