Get expert recommendations to move forward faster.
With a Brand Diagnostic, New Kind takes an objective look at the most impactful aspects of your brand across 150 unique factors.
Benchmarking your current state. Identifying areas for improvement. Following a proven method developed throughout a decade spent building strategies to help open source and SaaS companies compete.
You’ll be left with better understanding of which brand elements are working for your organization, and where you can improve to achieve the business outcomes you care about most.
If you’re faced with:
- Confusion about how your organization’s purpose, personality, and positioning impact your reputation
- Uncertainty about the efficacy of your marketing efforts
- Questions about which elements of your brand may be contributing to your bottom line or holding you back
- Lack of clarity about how your messaging and visual systems can support each other
This project can help:
- Align your team and provide clear direction to drive growth
- Assess the health of the most critical elements of your brand—so you understand how they impact your marketing strategy
- Give you a low-investment way to start building a strong brand foundation
- Establish benchmarks to measure your brand’s progress
Our process begins with an introductory kickoff call to get to know each other. And it gives us an opportunity to learn more about your goals. We’ll also review any relevant materials you’re currently using to tell your story and bring your brand to life.
We then analyze each element of your brand using our proprietary model and the Brand Layers framework. Analyzing the health of your brand—from your core guiding purpose to your visual and verbal personalities—across 150 unique factors.
We share our findings and analysis in a final presentation designed to help you identify your highest value opportunities for growth.
- Introductory call to discuss your goals and share your brand materials (e.g. marketing presentations, company strategy documents, press releases, etc.)
- Brand Layers framework audit and analysis to uncover strengths and opportunities of your brand’s purpose, personality, and positioning
- Findings workshop including your comparative benchmark score and our recommended priorities for the future