Get expert recommendations to move forward faster.
With a Brand Diagnostic, New Kind takes an objective look at the most impactful aspects of your brand across 150 unique factors.
Benchmarking your current state. Identifying areas for improvement. Following a proven method developed throughout a decade spent building strategies to help open source and SaaS companies compete.
You’ll be left with better understanding of which brand elements are working for your organization, and where you can improve to achieve the business outcomes you care about most.
If you’re faced with:
- Uncertainty among your team about what branding is and why it’s important
- Confusion about how your organization’s purpose, vision, or values relate to your marketing efforts
- Lack of clarity about how your messaging and visual systems can support each other
This project can help:
- Provide you with a clear benchmark to measure your brand’s future progress
- Visualize the health of the most critical elements of your brand—and how they impact your marketing strategy
- Give you a low-investment way to start building a strong brand foundation
Our process begins with an introductory kickoff call to get to know each other. And it gives us an opportunity to learn more about your goals. We’ll also review any relevant materials you’re currently using to tell your story and bring your brand to life.
We then analyze each element of your brand according to our Brand Layers framework—from your core guiding purpose to the visual and verbal personalities that bring it to life.
We share our findings and analysis in a final presentation geared toward helping you identify the highest value opportunities for growth.
- Introductory call to discuss your goals and share your brand materials (e.g. marketing presentations, company strategy documents, press releases, etc.)
- Brand Layers framework audit and analysis to uncover strengths and opportunities of your brand’s purpose and personality
- Findings presentation including your comparative benchmark score and our recommended priorities for the future