Get expert recommendations so you can move forward faster. With a Brand Diagnostic, New Kind takes an objective look at each element of your brand—to benchmark your current state.
Following a proven method developed throughout a decade spent building strategies to help open source and SaaS companies compete.
You’ll be left with better understanding of which brand elements are driving growth, and where you can improve to achieve the business outcomes you care about most.
If you’re faced with:
- Uncertainty among your team about what branding is and why it’s important
- Confusion about how your organization’s purpose, vision, or values relate to your marketing
- Lack of clarity about how your messaging and visuals can support each other
This project can help:
- Provide you with a clear benchmark so you can measure future progress
- Show you all the elements of your current brand and how they fit together to impact your marketing strategy
- Give you a low-investment way to get started building a strong brand foundation
Get clear recommendations from just two hours of your time. Our process begins with an introductory kickoff call to get to know each other and to learn more about your specific branding goals. This meeting is also an opportunity for you to share materials you’re currently using to tell your story and bring your brand to life.
We then analyze each element of your brand according to our Brand Layers framework—from its core guiding purpose to the visual and verbal personalities that bring your brand to life.
Our findings and analysis are shared via a final presentation geared toward helping you identify the highest value opportunities for growth.
- Introductory call to discuss your goals and share your brand materials (e.g. marketing presentations, company strategy documents, press releases, etc.)
- Brand Layers framework audit and analysis to uncover strengths and opportunities of your brand’s purpose and personality
- Findings presentation including comparative benchmark score and recommended priorities for the future